- Your Diet – Apples are the perfect, portable snack: great tasting, energy-boosting, and free of fat.
- Your Heart – Research confirms it! The antioxidant phytonutrients found in apples help fight the damaging effects of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Your Digestion – Just one apple provides as much dietary fiber as a serving of bran cereal. (That’s about one-fifth of the recommended daily intake of fiber.)
- Your Lungs – An apple a day strengthens lung function and can lower the incidence of lung cancer, as well.
- Your Bones – Apples contain the essential trace element, boron, which has been shown to strengthen bones – a good defense agianst osteoporosis.
Copyright © 2018 DeMeritt Hill Farm. All rights reserved.