The safety of all visitors to DeMeritt Hill Farm is our top priority. DeMeritt Hill Farm is committed to following state, national, FDA and CDC guidelines. The following policies are being adopted by DeMeritt Hill Farm immediately:
How you can help in the fight against Covid-19 at the farm.
- If you have Covid-19, are sick or have come into contact with someone that is sick, please stay home. If you have a fever, respiratory symptoms, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, changes in sense of taste/smell or are experiencing flu like symptoms such as aches, chills or fatigue, please stay home.
- DMHF requests that all people must wear a mask or face covering over their mouth and nose when entering into any building on the farm. Mask use is encouraged throughout the rest of the farm. Please plan on bringing one with you during your visit to the farm. DMHF employees are wearing masks to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 and to help keep you safe.
- Please maintain a 6′ distance between yourself and the person next to you at all times (both inside and outside).
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands frequently to help prevent the potential spread of Covid-19. Hand sanitizing stations can found throughout the farm.
- You may be asked to have your forehead scanned for temperature prior to entering the store.
- To help keep your shopping experience safe, we are limiting the number of shoppers inside the store at one time.
- Please do not touch food that you do not intend to buy.
How we are helping in the fight against Covid-19 to keep you safe.
- DMHF regularly disinfects high touch areas like surfaces and door knobs throughout the day. All staff are required to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- The bathrooms at the farm store will remain closed throughout the season. Porta pottys are located throughout the farm and are maintained daily. Hand sanitizer stations are also set up throughout the farm. DMHF will remain vigilant with our hygiene practices.
- All DMHF staff wear masks to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 and to help keep you safe during your visit.
- All DMHF staff are screened for symptoms prior to coming to work.
- An outdoor shopping area has been introduced in front of the store which will mirror the farm store hours and produce.
- The DMHF online store will be available when the season begins. There will be a designated area specifically reserved for curbside pickup only.
* Please note that these guidelines are subject to be updated