Events for May 2023
- This event has passed.
2022 Brew Fest in the Orchard
September 24, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Stripe Nine Brewing Co.’s BrewFest in the Orchard is a celebration of Fall with 36+ amazing craft breweries of New Hampshire and Maine.
Presented by Stripe Nine Brewing Co. in the Orchard at DeMeritt Hill Farm, home of the world-famous Haunted Overload in Lee, NH. Come celebrate with 36+ amazing breweries and sample some of the best craft beer in NH and ME, eat some local seasonal food, enjoy local, live alternative 90s rock music of the amazing Matty & The Penders, and savor fall in New Hampshire! This is a rain or shine event.
The Brewery line up includes:
• Back Hill Brewing Co., Gonic, NH
• Backyard Brewing Co., Manchester, NH
• Branch & Blade Brewing Co., Keene, NH
• Chapel & Main, Dover, NH
• Copper Pig Brewery, Lancaster, NH
• Deciduous Brewing Co., Newmarket, NH
• Earth Eagle Brewing Co., Portsmouth, NH
• Exeter Brewing Co., Exeter, NH
• Feathered Friend Brewing Co., Concord, NH
• Frogg Brewing Co., Marlborough, NH
• From The Barrel Brewing Co., Derry, NH
• Garrison City Beerworks, Dover, NH
• Great North Aleworks, Manchester, NH
• Hobbs Brewing Co., Ossipee, NH
• Kelsen Brewing Co., Derry, NH
• Kettlehead Brewing Co., Tilton, NH
• Liquid Therapy, Nashua, NH
• Litherman’s Limited, Concord, NH
• Modestman Brewing Co., Keene, NH
• North Country Hard Cider, Dover, NH
• Northwoods Brewing, Northwood, NH
• Rek’-Lis Brewing Co., Bethlehem, NH
• Rockingham Brewing Co., Derry, NH
• Smuttynose Brewing Co., Hampton, NH
• Stoneface Brewing Co., Newington, NH
• Stripe Nine Brewing Co., Somersworth, NH
• The Last Chair Brewery, Plymouth, NH
• The Portsmouth Brewery, Portsmouth, NH
• Throwback Brewery, North Hampton, NH
• Topwater Brewing Co., Barrington, NH
• Tributary Brewing Co., Kittery, ME
• West LA Brewing Co., Swanzey, NH
• White Birch Brewing, Nashua, NH
• WHYM Craft Beer and Brewery, Hampton, NH
Live Music By: Opening Act: Alex Rohan (12p-2p) – Matty and The Penders, the Seacoast’s best 90’s Alternative Rock band!
VIP Tickets include early access from Noon until the end of the event at 5PM, unlimited beer tastings, a Fest T-shirt and VIP parking.
General Admission Tickets get access to the Fest at 1PM-5PM and unlimited beer tastings.
Designated Driver Tickets get access to the Fest along with their group. (No beer tastings)
–This is a rain or shine event.
–All attendees MUST be 21+ with a valid State ID or Passport and a ticket.
–No children will be admitted to the craft beer festival.
–No Pets, with the sole exception of certified service animals, are allowed at the brew fest.
–PLEASE CAR POOL! Parking is first come, first serve at the farm. Car pools given priority!
–ALL SALES ARE FINAL, PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY, NO REFUNDS.
–Please drink responsibly!